Texas A&M has been labeled a bully for going after a double-amputee cancer survivor using the 12th Man trademark. Here’s what you don’t know about the story….
Please note, Texas A&M originally told me the Bills did not pay to license the 12th Man trademark for use in their stadium, which I mention in the podcast. However, they later contacted me to let me know there is a nominal payment for that license.
- Lessons from a Navy Seal Turned DIII Athletic Director
- The Leadership Locker Podcast: How College Athletes Can Now Monetize Their Brand
- Buddy Boeheim Lands Cereal Box Deal in Another First of the NIL Era
- UNC Partners With The Brandr Group For Group Licensing Program For College Athletes
- How Compliance Administrators are Navigating the Early Days of NIL Rights