Texas A&M has been labeled a bully for going after a double-amputee cancer survivor using the 12th Man trademark. Here’s what you don’t know about the story….
Please note, Texas A&M originally told me the Bills did not pay to license the 12th Man trademark for use in their stadium, which I mention in the podcast. However, they later contacted me to let me know there is a nominal payment for that license.
- MEAC/Syracuse and SWAC/Pac-12 Partnerships Show Commitment to Diversity Initiatives
- Charting a Course for the Future of the MEAC
- Voices from the Field: My Career in Sports [Podcast]
- Phil Knight And Former NIKE Execs Launch Oregon-Focused NIL Company
- MaximBet Offers Statewide NIL Deal To Every NCAA Female Student Athlete In Colorado