Last Updated on October 20, 2014
If you’ve ever used Pinterest, you know it’s an exceptionally good platform for sharing recipes and planning your wedding. But what is its place in college sports? That’s a question I think many athletic departments continue to grapple with as they attempt to have a presence on all of the various social media platforms being used by fans.
In fact, I’ve noticed there are only a handful of athletic departments who have really embraced Pinterest and use it on a regular basis. However, a look at some of the basic facts regarding Pinterest should convince all athletic departments to invest some time in this growing platform.
Click here to head over to my Reputation Ink blog to learn more!
- Colorado Football Sells More Than 30,000 Tickets For Its 2023 Spring Game
- How Can International Athletes Get NIL Deals? Here’s How to Do It Safely
- Degree Partners With Giannis Antetokounmpo for Walk-On NIL Deals
- Automating NIL Operations for Collectives and Universities
- NIL Educational Seminar Unveiled for #NACDA23