If you’ve ever used Pinterest, you know it’s an exceptionally good platform for sharing recipes and planning your wedding. But what is its place in college sports? That’s a question I think many athletic departments continue to grapple with as they attempt to have a presence on all of the various social media platforms being used by fans.
In fact, I’ve noticed there are only a handful of athletic departments who have really embraced Pinterest and use it on a regular basis. However, a look at some of the basic facts regarding Pinterest should convince all athletic departments to invest some time in this growing platform.
- MEAC/Syracuse and SWAC/Pac-12 Partnerships Show Commitment to Diversity Initiatives
- Charting a Course for the Future of the MEAC
- Voices from the Field: My Career in Sports [Podcast]
- Phil Knight And Former NIKE Execs Launch Oregon-Focused NIL Company
- MaximBet Offers Statewide NIL Deal To Every NCAA Female Student Athlete In Colorado