Last Updated on March 15, 2023
Thomas Thomas Jr. is the co-founder and CEO of Basepath, whose software is used by student athletes, collectives, and universities to automate name, image, and likeness operations.
Thomas joins the show to discuss:
- How Basepath started, the work they currently do, and how they work with collectives
- The first steps they take when onboarding a collective and its athletes
- The ways they help partner with universities to bring clarity to the financial complexities of student athletes
- How Basepath’s services differ between for-profit collectives and nonprofit collectives
- The NIL Collectives Consortium – what it is, who it’s for, and how it has benefited collectives
- . . . and much more!
For more information about Basepath, visit basepath.co.