Last Updated on December 21, 2021
This week on my new Game Face podcast with Linktree, I’m joined by Clemson running back Darien Rencher to chat about how he’s approaching name, image and likeness, including how he’s leveraging his own podcast for his future career goals.
Accomplished Clemson Tigers running back Darien Rencher has been highly dedicated to building his brand smartly and strategically. His excellent podcast The Players Club with Darien Rencher has gained quick traction, and with more than 100k TikTok followers he’s already struck deals with impressive brands like Raising Cane’s and Allstate. Darien shares his keen sense of why every student athlete must protect their good name, and what name, image, and likeness (NIL) offers for a truly amplifying opportunity.
Rencher shares some great tips and inspiration for other student athletes, including:
- How he’s leveraging NIL opportunities to set himself up for life after football
- How student athletes are supporting one another when it comes to NIL
- Whether NIL has changed his social media strategy
- How he evaluates NIL opportunities
- His best advice for other student athletes on building their brands
You can listen below or on your favorite podcast platform.
Missed our other episodes? Check them out here and share with student athletes you know who want to build their brands and grow their platforms!
We’re tracking all the student athlete podcasts we can find, including Darien’s! Check out our podcast and paid radio guest tracker here.