College H.U.N.K.S. Hauling Junk, a fast growing US brand with 150 franchises, was one of a few brands that capitalized on NIL on Day 1 with 2 individual college players. They’ve since grabbed deals with the entire UCF women’s basketball team, the San Diego State football team and the Howard men’s basketball team.
Friedman shares some valuable information for student athletes and others in the NIL space, including:
- His company’s strategy when it comes to NIL
- The massive opportunity ahead for female student athletes
- The surprising social media channel that most student athletes don’t (but should) take advantage of to grow their brands
- How to approach a brand you already love for a partnership
You can listen below or on your favorite podcast platform.
Missed our other episodes? Check them out here and share with student athletes you know who want to build their brands and grow their platforms!
- Pack of Wolves NIL Collective Launches to Support North Carolina State Athletes
- NACDA Young Professionals Cover Letter/Resume/Mock Interview Workshop 2022
- NCAA Issues NIL Guidance to Schools Regarding Third Party Involvement
- Chloe V. Mitchell Adds PlayBooked Podcast to College Athletes Network
- Boosta Inks Duke’s Men’s Soccer Team and Coach Kerr to NIL Deals