Last Updated on December 21, 2021
College H.U.N.K.S. Hauling Junk, a fast growing US brand with 150 franchises, was one of a few brands that capitalized on NIL on Day 1 with 2 individual college players. They’ve since grabbed deals with the entire UCF women’s basketball team, the San Diego State football team and the Howard men’s basketball team.
Friedman shares some valuable information for student athletes and others in the NIL space, including:
- His company’s strategy when it comes to NIL
- The massive opportunity ahead for female student athletes
- The surprising social media channel that most student athletes don’t (but should) take advantage of to grow their brands
- How to approach a brand you already love for a partnership
You can listen below or on your favorite podcast platform.
Missed our other episodes? Check them out here and share with student athletes you know who want to build their brands and grow their platforms!
- MarketPryce Joins Forces With Seven University of Arizona Women’s Teams
- 19 Indiana Student-Athletes Join Hoosiers For Good, Announce Charity Partners
- The Massachusettes Collective Supports Animal Welfare Through NIL Deal
- The Growth of Group Licensing in NIL
- High-Speed Internet Company Partners With Oklahoma State Softball