Last Updated on January 31, 2022
This week on my Game Face podcast with Linktree, I’m joined by Eric Jacks, Chief Strategy Officer for Collab. This digital talent network and entertainment studio has a mission to “help creators win at life,” and he’s got some great advice for student athletes who want to focus on video content.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What catches the eye of agencies and brands beyond the number of followers
- How “produced” video content needs to be (particularly for those student athletes without equipment or skills for professional-level content)
- What types of videos do the best
- How to leverage one’s position as a student athlete to create unique or compelling content
- And so much more!
You can listen below or on your favorite podcast platform.
You can also listen to previous episodes here and share with student athletes you know who want to build their brands and grow their platforms!
- MarketPryce Joins Forces With Seven University of Arizona Women’s Teams
- 19 Indiana Student-Athletes Join Hoosiers For Good, Announce Charity Partners
- The Massachusettes Collective Supports Animal Welfare Through NIL Deal
- The Growth of Group Licensing in NIL
- High-Speed Internet Company Partners With Oklahoma State Softball