Last Updated on March 26, 2022
This week on my Game Face podcast with Linktree, I’m chatting with Caitlin Coops, a middle-blocker volleyball athlete at Troy University. has turned her love of fashion modeling into one NIL deal after another. Caitlin is in the zone with business opportunities, and it shows. She’s a great example of why college athletes can catch the attention of brands before they’ve got hundreds of thousands of social media followers.
In this interview, Caitlin shares with us:
- How she handles being misunderstood by audiences
- Tips to engaging with brands
- Knowing your own brand and what you bring to the table
- Dealing with haters
- Ways student athletes can position themselves to make sure it’s not over after graduation
- And so much more!
You can listen below or on your favorite podcast platform.
Know someone we should have on Game Face? Nominate a guest here. Have a question you want us to get answered by a student athlete or NIL expert? Submit questions here.
You can also listen to previous episodes here and share with student athletes you know who want to build their brands and grow their platforms!
- Colorado Football Sells More Than 30,000 Tickets For Its 2023 Spring Game
- How Can International Athletes Get NIL Deals? Here’s How to Do It Safely
- Degree Partners With Giannis Antetokounmpo for Walk-On NIL Deals
- Automating NIL Operations for Collectives and Universities
- NIL Educational Seminar Unveiled for #NACDA23