This week on my Game Face podcast with Linktree, I’m chatting with Caitlin Coops, a middle-blocker volleyball athlete at Troy University. has turned her love of fashion modeling into one NIL deal after another. Caitlin is in the zone with business opportunities, and it shows. She’s a great example of why college athletes can catch the attention of brands before they’ve got hundreds of thousands of social media followers.
In this interview, Caitlin shares with us:
- How she handles being misunderstood by audiences
- Tips to engaging with brands
- Knowing your own brand and what you bring to the table
- Dealing with haters
- Ways student athletes can position themselves to make sure it’s not over after graduation
- And so much more!
You can listen below or on your favorite podcast platform.
You can also listen to previous episodes here and share with student athletes you know who want to build their brands and grow their platforms!
- First College Football Athlete With Down Syndrome Inks NIL Deal
- Adobe Launches Micro Internship Initiative With HBCU and HSI Athletes
- Current Guidance on NIL for International Student Athletes
- Bumble Signs 50 Female College Athletes To NIL Deals For Title IX’s 50th Anniversary
- Incoming USC QB Malachi Nelson Announces First NIL Deal