Last Updated on April 12, 2022
This week on my Game Face podcast with Linktree, I’m chatting with Brittany Hennessy, whose best-selling book “INFLUENCER: Building Your Personal Brand In The Age Of Social Media” is a must-read for every college athlete or other person who wants to make money through social media.
Brittany is the co-founder & Chief Relationship Officer of an influencer development platform serving creators, performers, and entrepreneurs, called CARBON AUGUST. She was previously the first Senior Director, Influencer Strategy & Talent Partnerships at Hearst Magazines Digital Media.
In this episode, Brittany opens up on:
- How to define a personal brand
- Strategizing your content creation to reflect your value to brands
- Tips for using your social media bio to your advantage
- Knowing what trends to act on
- Keys to leveraging your content creation skills for post-graduation opportunities
- And so much more!
You can listen below or on your favorite podcast platform.
You can also listen to previous episodes here and share with student athletes you know who want to build their brands and grow their platforms!
- Oklahoma Collectives Crimson and Cream, Strengthening Oklahoma Announce Merger
- Upper Deck President Jason Masherah Discusses Brand’s Approach to NIL Partnerships
- Hyatt Times Two: World of Hyatt Partners With Tennessee Receiver Jalin Hyatt
- Oregon State Defensive Back Alex Austin’s Overcoming Adversity Scholarship Fund Selects Three Winners
- Big 12 Conference Forms Business Advisory Council to Guide Strategy