Last Updated on April 12, 2022
This week on my Game Face podcast with Linktree, I’m chatting with Brittany Hennessy, whose best-selling book “INFLUENCER: Building Your Personal Brand In The Age Of Social Media” is a must-read for every college athlete or other person who wants to make money through social media.
Brittany is the co-founder & Chief Relationship Officer of an influencer development platform serving creators, performers, and entrepreneurs, called CARBON AUGUST. She was previously the first Senior Director, Influencer Strategy & Talent Partnerships at Hearst Magazines Digital Media.
In this episode, Brittany opens up on:
- How to define a personal brand
- Strategizing your content creation to reflect your value to brands
- Tips for using your social media bio to your advantage
- Knowing what trends to act on
- Keys to leveraging your content creation skills for post-graduation opportunities
- And so much more!
You can listen on your favorite podcast platform.