This week on my Game Face podcast with Linktree, I’m chatting with Brittany Hennessy, whose best-selling book “INFLUENCER: Building Your Personal Brand In The Age Of Social Media” is a must-read for every college athlete or other person who wants to make money through social media.
Brittany is the co-founder & Chief Relationship Officer of an influencer development platform serving creators, performers, and entrepreneurs, called CARBON AUGUST. She was previously the first Senior Director, Influencer Strategy & Talent Partnerships at Hearst Magazines Digital Media.
In this episode, Brittany opens up on:
- How to define a personal brand
- Strategizing your content creation to reflect your value to brands
- Tips for using your social media bio to your advantage
- Knowing what trends to act on
- Keys to leveraging your content creation skills for post-graduation opportunities
- And so much more!
You can listen below or on your favorite podcast platform.
You can also listen to previous episodes here and share with student athletes you know who want to build their brands and grow their platforms!
- First College Football Athlete With Down Syndrome Inks NIL Deal
- Adobe Launches Micro Internship Initiative With HBCU and HSI Athletes
- Current Guidance on NIL for International Student Athletes
- Bumble Signs 50 Female College Athletes To NIL Deals For Title IX’s 50th Anniversary
- Incoming USC QB Malachi Nelson Announces First NIL Deal