Last Updated on December 21, 2021
Quarterback at University of Southern California, and founder of the world’s first student-athlete run hunger-relief non-profit , Second Spoon, Anthony “Mo” Hasan has worked hard building his personal brand, including as cohost of the first active college football podcast “Momentum” with former Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Justice Shelton-Mosley, featuring talk with teammates and athletic personalities, frequently focusing on NIL before it even became an active opportunity.
Mo reveals why diversifying his brand activities has been key to keep him relevant during a season in which he’s been sidelined with an injury, and why keeping athletics as a priority can actually strengthen your brand building efforts.
You can listen below or on your favorite podcast platform.
Missed our other episodes? Check them out here and share with student athletes you know who want to build their brands and grow their platforms!
We’re tracking all the student athlete podcasts we can find, including Mo’s! Check out our podcast and paid radio guest tracker here.
- Alabama Extends Mutimedia Rights With LEARFIELD in Landmark Deal
- Outback Steakhouse and Elon Defensive Lineman Partner to Support Fighting Pretty
- WWE Announces Its Third “Next In Line” NIL Class
- Crowdfunding Platform Champsraise Announces New Campaign
- MarketPryce Joins Forces With Seven University of Arizona Women’s Teams