Last Updated on January 19, 2022
This week on my Game Face podcast with Linktree, I’m joined by Ryan Detert (CEO at Influential, the world’s largest influencer marketing company) and Anthony Zaccaria (Co-Founder of Linktree) to take a look at InfluentialU, which is leading the charge to help NCAA athletes monetize name, image and likeness.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How to attract the right brands for you
- How to approach brands you already love
- Negotiation tips for when you have a deal on the table
- Real world examples of other college athletes who’ve seen success in NIL
- And so much more!
You can listen below or on your favorite podcast platform.
You can also listen to previous episodes here and share with student athletes you know who want to build their brands and grow their platforms!
- MarketPryce Joins Forces With Seven University of Arizona Women’s Teams
- 19 Indiana Student-Athletes Join Hoosiers For Good, Announce Charity Partners
- The Massachusettes Collective Supports Animal Welfare Through NIL Deal
- The Growth of Group Licensing in NIL
- High-Speed Internet Company Partners With Oklahoma State Softball