Last Updated on January 12, 2022
Masai has secured valuable NIL deals, including a new partnership with Spring and Linktree. She shares how that deal went down, how she makes sure she’s got time for brand building and also school and athletic obligations, advice for pricing brand deals and making the most of NIL, and why it’s so important to pay attention to when a deal with a brand is right for you (and also when it isn’t).
In this episode, we discuss:
- How her deal with Linktree and Spring went down
- How she finds time for brand building with her school and athletic obligations
- Advice for pricing brand deals
- Why it’s important to pay attention to when a deal with a brand is right for you (and also when it isn’t)
- Making the most out of NIL
- and so much more!
You can listen below or on your favorite podcast platform.
Missed our other episodes? Check them out here and share with student athletes you know who want to build their brands and grow their platforms!
- Alabama Extends Mutimedia Rights With LEARFIELD in Landmark Deal
- Outback Steakhouse and Elon Defensive Lineman Partner to Support Fighting Pretty
- WWE Announces Its Third “Next In Line” NIL Class
- Crowdfunding Platform Champsraise Announces New Campaign
- MarketPryce Joins Forces With Seven University of Arizona Women’s Teams