Last Updated on April 9, 2022 by Kristi Dosh
This week on my Game Face podcast with Linktree, I’m chatting with Ritesh Gupta, a highly sought-after and celebrated journalist-turned-filmmaker. He is known for making big-brand short films, and helping them connect with their audiences, converting content into cultural moments (such as the groundbreaking Beats by Dre “You Love Me” Short Film).
Winner of many major awards, Ritesh works with big-time athletes, top-shelf brands, and the biggest sports franchises, telling emotional stories which strike a chord in audiences across all platforms.
He drops some true gems in this mesmerizing conversation that covers:
- The true essence of effective storytelling
- What will really get you in front of his lens
- The secret behind making your content (on and off social media) actually worth doing
- And so much more!
You can listen below or on your favorite podcast platform.
Transcript available here.
You can also listen to previous episodes here and share with student athletes you know who want to build their brands and grow their platforms!
- College Football Coaching Salaries: Big Ten
- North Carolina Brands Back HBCU Female Athletes With NIL Deal
- UCLA Quarterback Dorian Thompson-Robinson Partners With Crash Bandicoot
- NBCUniversal’s Streaming Platform Peacock Initiates The First NIL Live Sporting Event
- NIL Education Program Pushes Student-Athletes to Become Better Storytellers