Last Updated on April 9, 2022
This week on my Game Face podcast with Linktree, I’m chatting with Ritesh Gupta, a highly sought-after and celebrated journalist-turned-filmmaker. He is known for making big-brand short films, and helping them connect with their audiences, converting content into cultural moments (such as the groundbreaking Beats by Dre “You Love Me” Short Film).
Winner of many major awards, Ritesh works with big-time athletes, top-shelf brands, and the biggest sports franchises, telling emotional stories which strike a chord in audiences across all platforms.
He drops some true gems in this mesmerizing conversation that covers:
- The true essence of effective storytelling
- What will really get you in front of his lens
- The secret behind making your content (on and off social media) actually worth doing
- And so much more!
You can listen below or on your favorite podcast platform.
Transcript available here.
You can also listen to previous episodes here and share with student athletes you know who want to build their brands and grow their platforms!
- Colorado Football Sells More Than 30,000 Tickets For Its 2023 Spring Game
- How Can International Athletes Get NIL Deals? Here’s How to Do It Safely
- Degree Partners With Giannis Antetokounmpo for Walk-On NIL Deals
- Automating NIL Operations for Collectives and Universities
- NIL Educational Seminar Unveiled for #NACDA23