Last Updated on June 6, 2022
Bradley Braves supporters announced the launch of what is believed to be the first name, image, and likeness collective in the Missouri Valley Conference. Home of the Brave is a member-driven organization that connects Bradley Braves men’s basketball players to name, image, and likeness opportunities.
The collective says it will help student-athletes monetize their individual and collective brands while providing mentoring, educational, and networking opportunities.
Check out or NIL Collectives Tracker
Founders Steve Cicciarelli, Rick Gaa, Ryan Pierson, Joe Messmore, and Matt Wiesner aim to position student-athletes for success after their playing careers have ended along with providing Braves fans the opportunity to collaborate and engage with the student-athletes they support.
Home of the Brave has applied for 501(c)(7) designation with the IRS.
You can follow along with Home of the Brave’s progress through following them on Twitter, Instagram, or our joining our NIL Collectives Insider where you get exclusive access to our detailed database of collectives and daily NIL Collectives Insider News Feed.
- Colorado Football Sells More Than 30,000 Tickets For Its 2023 Spring Game
- How Can International Athletes Get NIL Deals? Here’s How to Do It Safely
- Degree Partners With Giannis Antetokounmpo for Walk-On NIL Deals
- Automating NIL Operations for Collectives and Universities
- NIL Educational Seminar Unveiled for #NACDA23