LSU gymnast Olivia “Livvy” Dunne is projected to be one of the student athletes who benefits the most from the NCAA’s relaxed regulations on student athletes monetizing their name, image and likeness. With more than 5.7 million followers on TikTok and Instagram, she is the most followed student athlete on social media. After signing with WME for representation last month, Dunne is now announcing her first exclusive brand partnership with activewear brand Vuori.
I’ve got the details over in my piece on Forbes.
- How to Get a College Coaching Job as an International Candidate
- LSU Gymnast Olivia Dunne Announces First NIL Brand Deal Is With Activewear Brand Vuori
- The Earning Potential for Student Athletes in Arizona
- Turnkey Tailgating Business Booming As Fans Return To College Football Stadiums
- The NIL Economy in Columbus, Ohio