Update as of 10/6/21: MaximBet says 66% of female student athletes who have opted in are from DII and DIII.
The vast majority of state laws and institutional policies governing name, image and likeness for student athletes prohibit deals with sports betting or gambling entities. The majority, but not all of them.
That’s how MaximBet is able to offer NIL contracts to every female student athlete in Colorado over the age of 21, regardless of whether they play Division I, II or III.
- MEAC/Syracuse and SWAC/Pac-12 Partnerships Show Commitment to Diversity Initiatives
- Charting a Course for the Future of the MEAC
- Voices from the Field: My Career in Sports [Podcast]
- Phil Knight And Former NIKE Execs Launch Oregon-Focused NIL Company
- MaximBet Offers Statewide NIL Deal To Every NCAA Female Student Athlete In Colorado