Last Updated on April 3, 2022 by Kristi Dosh
One year after the inequities between the men’s and women’s basketball tournaments dominated the headlines during March Madness, NCAA President Mark Emmert addressed changes that might come in the future from the site of the women’s Final Four in Minneapolis today.
- North Carolina Brands Back HBCU Female Athletes With NIL Deal
- UCLA Quarterback Dorian Thompson-Robinson Partners With Crash Bandicoot
- NBCUniversal’s Streaming Platform Peacock Initiates The First NIL Live Sporting Event
- NIL Education Program Pushes Student-Athletes to Become Better Storytellers
- Marshall Tight End Devin Miller Lands Dream NIL Opportunity in Deal With Dr. Squatch