One year after the inequities between the men’s and women’s basketball tournaments dominated the headlines during March Madness, NCAA President Mark Emmert addressed changes that might come in the future from the site of the women’s Final Four in Minneapolis today.
- First College Football Athlete With Down Syndrome Inks NIL Deal
- Adobe Launches Micro Internship Initiative With HBCU and HSI Athletes
- Current Guidance on NIL for International Student Athletes
- Bumble Signs 50 Female College Athletes To NIL Deals For Title IX’s 50th Anniversary
- Incoming USC QB Malachi Nelson Announces First NIL Deal