The University of Nebraska announced today it is partnering with Opendorse, a social publishing platform, to launch the first-ever program designed to help individual student athletes build their personal brands. The program, being called Ready Now, will provide all 650-plus Nebraska the opportunity to improve their personal brands on social media so they can maximize their earning potential once NIL legislation is ultimately enacted.
Get the rest of the details, including my interviews with Opendorse CEO Blake Lawrence and Nebraska deputy athletic director for external operations Garrett Klassy on Forbes.com.
- Adobe Launches Micro Internship Initiative With HBCU and HSI Athletes
- Current Guidance on NIL for International Student Athletes
- Bumble Signs 50 Female College Athletes To NIL Deals For Title IX’s 50th Anniversary
- Incoming USC QB Malachi Nelson Announces First NIL Deal
- Division Street’s New NFT Program To Benefit Oregon’s Female Athletes