Last Updated on December 2, 2020
The University of Nebraska announced today it is partnering with Opendorse, a social publishing platform, to launch the first-ever program designed to help individual student athletes build their personal brands. The program, being called Ready Now, will provide all 650-plus Nebraska the opportunity to improve their personal brands on social media so they can maximize their earning potential once NIL legislation is ultimately enacted.
Get the rest of the details, including my interviews with Opendorse CEO Blake Lawrence and Nebraska deputy athletic director for external operations Garrett Klassy on Forbes.com.
- Colorado Football Sells More Than 30,000 Tickets For Its 2023 Spring Game
- How Can International Athletes Get NIL Deals? Here’s How to Do It Safely
- Degree Partners With Giannis Antetokounmpo for Walk-On NIL Deals
- Automating NIL Operations for Collectives and Universities
- NIL Educational Seminar Unveiled for #NACDA23