The University of Nebraska announced today it is partnering with Opendorse, a social publishing platform, to launch the first-ever program designed to help individual student athletes build their personal brands. The program, being called Ready Now, will provide all 650-plus Nebraska the opportunity to improve their personal brands on social media so they can maximize their earning potential once NIL legislation is ultimately enacted.
Get the rest of the details, including my interviews with Opendorse CEO Blake Lawrence and Nebraska deputy athletic director for external operations Garrett Klassy on Forbes.com.
- Gatorade’s First NIL Deal is With Paige Bueckers
- Game Face: My New NIL Podcast with Linktree for Student Athletes
- Learfield Allied Offers Access to Intellectual Property for NIL
- Oregon Student Athletes Will Rotate As Airbnb Hosts in New NIL Concept
- Oregon-Focused NIL Company Division Street Joins Forces With Opendorse