Last Updated on May 2, 2022
The Runner’s Rising Project, a NIL Collective designed to support University of Texas – San Antonio student athletes, recently launched a NIL deal tracker. This is believed to be the first of its kind for an NIL collective–monitoring and promoting UTSA student-athletes’ NIL deals. The tracker currently has over 50 NIL deals, dating back to 2021.
Join our new NIL Collectives Insider—the only publication dedicated to NIL collectives!
The tracker shows prospective brands which student-athlete may be the best spokesman for their product, based on the student-athlete’s history of engaging with issues relevant to the brand and their target audience. This tool also makes it convenient for UTSA student-athletes to store their NIL deals in a central location.
The tracker shows the date of the NIL deal, the name of the student-athlete and their sport and gender, the business partner, the deal type, and a hyperlink to the announcement. Anyone may submit an NIL deal to the tracker, and R2P will vet it and post it to the tracker.
Deals included in the tracker include: quarterback Frank Harris promoting Wayne’s Wings, women’s softball player Lindsey Davis promoting Bucked Up on Tiktok, and a variety of deals promoting and creating content with Runner’s Rising itself.
- Alabama Extends Mutimedia Rights With LEARFIELD in Landmark Deal
- Outback Steakhouse and Elon Defensive Lineman Partner to Support Fighting Pretty
- WWE Announces Its Third “Next In Line” NIL Class
- Crowdfunding Platform Champsraise Announces New Campaign
- MarketPryce Joins Forces With Seven University of Arizona Women’s Teams