Last Updated on March 11, 2023
University of Tennessee freshman quarterback Nico Iamaleava is making headlines in the name, image, and likeness world. Iamaleava signed a NIL partnership deal with Force Factor, a global health company committed to bringing customers powerful, safe and effective formulas backed by groundbreaking scientific research.
Force Factor aims to improve global health for a better future. As a part of the partnership, Iamaleava starred in a Force Factor commercial where he encouraged viewers to shop for Force Factor products at Wal-Mart and “unleash your potential.”
Spyre Sports Group, a Knoxville-based sports marketing and media agency which operates The Volunteer Club collective, facilitated this deal between Iamaleava and Force Factor. Iamaleava signed an $8 million NIL deal with Spyre prior to committing to Tennessee.
Though this is his first nationwide NIL deal since signing with the Volunteers, this may not be the last time we see Nico Iamaleava making NIL news.
- Buick Partners With Five College Basketball Stars in “See Her Greatness” Campaign
- MarketPryce Partners With UCLA Women’s Basketball Team Through TikTok Challenge
- Pringles Launches Pringles NIL March Mustache Collection
- Colorado Football Sells More Than 30,000 Tickets For Its 2023 Spring Game
- How Can International Athletes Get NIL Deals? Here’s How to Do It Safely