Watch this space for an in-depth look at the economic impact of Texas A&M’s potential move to the SEC.
I generally post every weekday, but because of the magnitude of this study (and because I still have a full-time job completely unrelated to my sports works) I’ve had to focus on the research this week. I want to deliver to you the best and most complete numbers I can obtain. I think you’ll appreciate the result.
I hope to have the post up later today or tomorrow, but I’m still waiting on some data.
- MEAC/Syracuse and SWAC/Pac-12 Partnerships Show Commitment to Diversity Initiatives
- Charting a Course for the Future of the MEAC
- Voices from the Field: My Career in Sports [Podcast]
- Phil Knight And Former NIKE Execs Launch Oregon-Focused NIL Company
- MaximBet Offers Statewide NIL Deal To Every NCAA Female Student Athlete In Colorado