For those who follow me on Twitter, you know I’ve been planning a trip to Ireland with my other half (@ChaddScott) for months now. Well, the day has finally arrived!
Today we head to Ireland (with a stop in Philly for cheesesteaks – yum!) for 8 glorious days. For the first time since I was 15, I’m taking a vacation without a cell phone. That means no tweeting while I sight-see, no responding to emails as they’re received, and no interaction with all of you on this blog.
Even with me not here, the show must go on. A colleague of mine over on SportsMoney on Forbes.com, Patrick Rishe, has graciously agreed to let me post some of his work on the financials of college basketball. His multi-part series will be posting here each day while I am gone.
We will return to our regularly scheduled programming on the 26th. Hopefully my brother won’t have burnt my house down while housesitting, and I won’t have depleted my entire bank account on Guinness and Jameson.
- How to Get a College Coaching Job as an International Candidate
- LSU Gymnast Olivia Dunne Announces First NIL Brand Deal Is With Activewear Brand Vuori
- The Earning Potential for Student Athletes in Arizona
- Turnkey Tailgating Business Booming As Fans Return To College Football Stadiums
- The NIL Economy in Columbus, Ohio