For those who follow me on Twitter, you know I’ve been planning a trip to Ireland with my other half (@ChaddScott) for months now. Well, the day has finally arrived!
Today we head to Ireland (with a stop in Philly for cheesesteaks – yum!) for 8 glorious days. For the first time since I was 15, I’m taking a vacation without a cell phone. That means no tweeting while I sight-see, no responding to emails as they’re received, and no interaction with all of you on this blog.
Even with me not here, the show must go on. A colleague of mine over on SportsMoney on Forbes.com, Patrick Rishe, has graciously agreed to let me post some of his work on the financials of college basketball. His multi-part series will be posting here each day while I am gone.
We will return to our regularly scheduled programming on the 26th. Hopefully my brother won’t have burnt my house down while housesitting, and I won’t have depleted my entire bank account on Guinness and Jameson.
- North Carolina Brands Back HBCU Female Athletes With NIL Deal
- UCLA Quarterback Dorian Thompson-Robinson Partners With Crash Bandicoot
- NBCUniversal’s Streaming Platform Peacock Initiates The First NIL Live Sporting Event
- NIL Education Program Pushes Student-Athletes to Become Better Storytellers
- Marshall Tight End Devin Miller Lands Dream NIL Opportunity in Deal With Dr. Squatch