I have removed today’s guest post on the perpetuation of academic clustering by the NCAA’s Academic Progress Report. Unfortunately, some errors in the piece were brought to my attention shortly after posting it. I know you all count on BusinessofCollegeSports.com to be accurate, so I apologize for this oversight. Hopefully the topic will be covered again here soon.
Thanks for your patience and understanding!
- First College Football Athlete With Down Syndrome Inks NIL Deal
- Adobe Launches Micro Internship Initiative With HBCU and HSI Athletes
- Current Guidance on NIL for International Student Athletes
- Bumble Signs 50 Female College Athletes To NIL Deals For Title IX’s 50th Anniversary
- Incoming USC QB Malachi Nelson Announces First NIL Deal