Those who follow me on a regular basis know that my book on the business of college football, Saturday Millionaires, is due out in September. At that time I’ll be embarking on a book tour, where I hope to meet many of you! First though, I need your help….
For those who don’t know, publishers don’t generally finance book tours (unless perhaps your a NYT bestseller, but I’m not quite there yet). Thus, I’ll be financing this tour entirely myself (hotels, air fare or gas, etc). After spending the last two years traveling the country to speak to sports management and law programs on my own dime, my travel budget is fairly depleted, so I’m turning to you all for help via a IndieGoGo campaign.
I’ve tried to offer rewards that appeal to the average fan, those of you who follow me for advice on working in sports, as well as those who have come to me for advice on writing a nonfiction book proposal and pursuing a literary agent. Hopefully I’ve offered some appealing rewards, but if there’s anything you can think of that’s not listed, feel free to email me and propose something else! I’m open to anything reasonable.
Some of the rewards include:
- Autographed copy of the book with a personal dedication
- Cover letter and resume review
- Phone call or Skype with me to talk about your career path
- 6 months of career coaching
- Review of your blog
- Review of your non-fiction book proposal
There’s MUCH more! Head over to my IndieGoGo page to view all the rewards, and feel free to contact me if there’s something you’re looking for that’s not there!
You can also learn more about the book here.
- Ole Miss Football Team All Offered NIL Deal from Blue Delta Jeans
- How to Get a College Coaching Job as an International Candidate
- LSU Gymnast Olivia Dunne Announces First NIL Brand Deal Is With Activewear Brand Vuori
- The Earning Potential for Student Athletes in Arizona
- Turnkey Tailgating Business Booming As Fans Return To College Football Stadiums