Last Updated on February 3, 2023
Tajh Boyd, a former quarterback at Clemson, joined me to discuss name, image and likeness legislation. What would recruiting have been like if NIL had existed when he was choosing a school? Could NIL impact the atmosphere in the locker room? What does he think the impact might be on a school like Clemson? And how does he really feel about the potential to profit off your name, image and likeness as a student athlete?
We dive into all that and more!
Check out his podcast The Tajh Boyd Podcast for more of our conversation where we talk about the business of college sports.
You can listen below or click the Subscribe button at the end of this post to be taken to your favorite podcast app to listen.
Click here to subscribe and listen on your favorite podcast platform >>
- Colorado Football Sells More Than 30,000 Tickets For Its 2023 Spring Game
- How Can International Athletes Get NIL Deals? Here’s How to Do It Safely
- Degree Partners With Giannis Antetokounmpo for Walk-On NIL Deals
- Automating NIL Operations for Collectives and Universities
- NIL Educational Seminar Unveiled for #NACDA23