Scott Nestler, managing partner of SafeSeating Solutions, joined the podcast this week to talk about his new SaaS that was developed to help athletic departments plan for the return of fans to the stands for football, basketball, baseball and other sports.
Whenever fans are allowed in the stands again, stadiums and arenas will likely be operating at reduced capacity. So, how do you seat 30% capacity while following local guidelines and restrictions, keeping family units together and giving priority to certain groups? Simply input your stadium manifest and a list of groups you wish to seat and this software will spit out a proposed seating chart that takes into account the guidelines you want to follow.
Scott talked through how the software came to be, how it works and all the ways it can be used by facilities managers and venue directors. It’s application goes beyond college athletics and could be used for professional athletics or for other venues such as theaters.
To keep up with the latest decisions on fall sports by FBS athletic departments, check out my tracker.
You can listen below or click the Subscribe button at the end of this post to be taken to your favorite podcast app to listen.
Click here to subscribe and listen on your favorite podcast platform >>
Transcription for this episode is coming soon
- Nineteen States Now Have Name, Image and Likeness Laws - June 15, 2021
- How Artificial Intelligence Can Help Student Athletes Monetize Their NIL - June 10, 2021
- ‘Reverse Sponsorship’ Sees Baylor University Buy Naming Rights At Topgolf Waco - June 7, 2021
- Is There A Title IX Issue With Notre Dame’s Football Recruiting Billboards? - June 7, 2021
- The NAIA’s Experience with NIL - June 3, 2021
- Student Athletes as Social Media Influencers: The Issues They’ll Face - June 2, 2021
- Oklahoma Becomes 18th State with an NIL Law - June 2, 2021
- Nevada Becomes 17th State with an NIL Law - May 31, 2021
- An Update on NCAA, State and Federal NIL Legislation - May 27, 2021
- Dos Equis Expands College Sports Portfolio With Big Noon Kickoff Sponsorship On FOX Sports - May 19, 2021
- Nineteen States Now Have Name, Image and Likeness Laws
- How Artificial Intelligence Can Help Student Athletes Monetize Their NIL
- ‘Reverse Sponsorship’ Sees Baylor University Buy Naming Rights At Topgolf Waco
- Is There A Title IX Issue With Notre Dame’s Football Recruiting Billboards?
- The NAIA’s Experience with NIL