Scott Nestler, managing partner of SafeSeating Solutions, joined the podcast this week to talk about his new SaaS that was developed to help athletic departments plan for the return of fans to the stands for football, basketball, baseball and other sports.
Whenever fans are allowed in the stands again, stadiums and arenas will likely be operating at reduced capacity. So, how do you seat 30% capacity while following local guidelines and restrictions, keeping family units together and giving priority to certain groups? Simply input your stadium manifest and a list of groups you wish to seat and this software will spit out a proposed seating chart that takes into account the guidelines you want to follow.
Scott talked through how the software came to be, how it works and all the ways it can be used by facilities managers and venue directors. It’s application goes beyond college athletics and could be used for professional athletics or for other venues such as theaters.
To keep up with the latest decisions on fall sports by FBS athletic departments, check out my tracker.
You can listen below or click the Subscribe button at the end of this post to be taken to your favorite podcast app to listen.
Click here to subscribe and listen on your favorite podcast platform >>
Transcription for this episode is coming soon
- Orlando North, Seminole County Tourism Partnering with Dreamfield to Expand NIL Campaign
- Degree Deodorant Announces Second Annual ‘Breaking Limits Team’
- Learfield And Zips Car Wash Announce First Multi-School, Co-Branded NIL Campaign
- The Boulevard Collective Launches to Support SMU Athletes
- New NIL Program Allows Pac-12 Football Players to Monetize Highlights on Twitter