Last Updated on February 3, 2023
Mike Snee, executive director of College Hockey Inc., joins the podcast to discuss how his organization has been working to support and grow men’s college hockey for more than 10 years. We talked about the current state of college hockey, how the organization supports the addition of new collegiate programs and how both USA Hockey and the National Hockey League helps support the organization’s mission.
Tune in to learn more about how College Hockey Inc. helps interested universities explore the addition of hockey, what a program needs to succeed and why Mike thinks men’s college hockey is one of the best ways to engage alumni. We also talked about the current state of college hockey and how it’s been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Note: University of Alabama at Huntsville cut its men’s hockey program after we recorded this episode. More on that here, including Mike’s comments.
You can listen below or click the Subscribe button at the end of this post to be taken to your favorite podcast app to listen.
Click here to subscribe and listen on your favorite podcast platform >>
- Michigan Announces Co-Branding NIL Initiative With LEARFIELD Allied
- New Developments in NIL for International Student Athletes
- Group Licensing Opportunities for Collectives
- Laney Higgins Gives Back For National Girls & Women in Sports Day Through NIL.Store Deal
- Express Expands Collegiate Athlete Style Ambassador Program Nationwide