Mike Snee, executive director of College Hockey Inc., joins the podcast to discuss how his organization has been working to support and grow men’s college hockey for more than 10 years. We talked about the current state of college hockey, how the organization supports the addition of new collegiate programs and how both USA Hockey and the National Hockey League helps support the organization’s mission.
Tune in to learn more about how College Hockey Inc. helps interested universities explore the addition of hockey, what a program needs to succeed and why Mike thinks men’s college hockey is one of the best ways to engage alumni. We also talked about the current state of college hockey and how it’s been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Note: University of Alabama at Huntsville cut its men’s hockey program after we recorded this episode. More on that here, including Mike’s comments.
You can listen below or click the Subscribe button at the end of this post to be taken to your favorite podcast app to listen.
Click here to subscribe and listen on your favorite podcast platform >>
- 54 Kentucky Student-Athletes Sign NIL Deal with Mercury
- We Are NIL Collective Announces Purchase of Permanent Total Disability Insurance for Student-Athletes
- Using Data to Increase Fan Engagement and Revenue
- College Football Coaching Salaries: Big 12
- College Football Coaching Salaries: Atlantic Coast Conference