This week I’m joined by two guests: Jim Cavale, CEO of INFLCR, and Ryan Detert, CEO of Influential. We’re chatting about how AI can help student athletes monetize their NIL.
INFLCR and Influential announced a partnership that will give the student athletes on INFLCR’s platform the ability to tap into Influential’s IBM with Watson APIs to gain insight into their current influence. These analytics will help student athletes improve their social media presence and allow brands with whom they’re in alignment to find them.
Jim and Ryan both shared more about how their respective companies are helping student athletes as we enter this new NIL era. Ryan also shared some great advice for student athletes based on all the many data points his AI-powered platform will share with brands.
You can listen below or click the Subscribe button at the end of this post to be taken to your favorite podcast app to listen.
Click here to subscribe and listen on your favorite podcast platform >>
Listen to more episodes of the Business of College Sports podcast here.
- Stephen Curry and SC30 Inc. Sign Azzi Fudd to Groundbreaking Brand Relationship
- Game Face Podcast: Advice for Student Athletes on Working With Brands
- Rayquan Smith Signs First HBCU NIL Deal With a Pro Sports Team
- Gatorade’s First NIL Deal is With Paige Bueckers
- Game Face: My New NIL Podcast with Linktree for Student Athletes