Last Updated on February 3, 2023
This week, I’m joined by Jason Belzer, CEO and co-founder of Student Athlete NIL, and Kimberly Beaudin, President and CEO of the College Football Hall of Fame, to talk about the inaugural NIL Summit being held June 13-15, 2022 in Atlanta at the HOF.
The NIL Summit is an immersive multi-day professional development experience and gathering place for college sports’ most important stakeholder to share cutting-edge ideas, discover new interests, and learn how to maximize NIL opportunities to build their brands and amplify their voices.
Jason and Kimberly join me to discuss:
- The vision for the NIL Summit
- The NIL Awards
- How schools can help their student athletes grow through participation in the NIL Summit
- The tracks available for student athletes to learn from industry leaders
- How NIL fits into the College Football Hall of Fame’s mission
- and so much more!
You can listen below or click the Subscribe button at the end of this post to be taken to your favorite podcast app to listen.
Click here to subscribe and listen on your favorite podcast platform >>
Listen to more episodes of the Business of College Sports podcast here.
Transcript coming soon!
- Colorado Football Sells More Than 30,000 Tickets For Its 2023 Spring Game
- How Can International Athletes Get NIL Deals? Here’s How to Do It Safely
- Degree Partners With Giannis Antetokounmpo for Walk-On NIL Deals
- Automating NIL Operations for Collectives and Universities
- NIL Educational Seminar Unveiled for #NACDA23