I’m joined on the podcast again by Blake Lawrence, co-founder and CEO of Opendorse to chat about NIL and the opportunities available for student athletes as social media influencers. We chatted about how brands activated around this year’s virtual NFL Draft. How much were student athletes entering the draft really able to earn from social media partnerships? Turns out it was even more than Opendorse expected!
Listen in as Blake and I chat about the NFL Draft, social media monetization for student athletes, the latest developments in NIL legislation and whether any of those coaches with the cool digs at home upped their own earning potential during the draft (we’re looking at you, Kliff Kingsbury).
You can listen below or click the Subscribe button at the end of this post to be taken to your favorite podcast app to listen.
Click here to subscribe and listen on your favorite podcast platform >>
- Gatorade’s First NIL Deal is With Paige Bueckers
- Game Face: My New NIL Podcast with Linktree for Student Athletes
- Learfield Allied Offers Access to Intellectual Property for NIL
- Oregon Student Athletes Will Rotate As Airbnb Hosts in New NIL Concept
- Oregon-Focused NIL Company Division Street Joins Forces With Opendorse