I’m joined on the podcast again by Blake Lawrence, co-founder and CEO of Opendorse to chat about NIL and the opportunities available for student athletes as social media influencers. We chatted about how brands activated around this year’s virtual NFL Draft. How much were student athletes entering the draft really able to earn from social media partnerships? Turns out it was even more than Opendorse expected!
Listen in as Blake and I chat about the NFL Draft, social media monetization for student athletes, the latest developments in NIL legislation and whether any of those coaches with the cool digs at home upped their own earning potential during the draft (we’re looking at you, Kliff Kingsbury).
You can listen below or click the Subscribe button at the end of this post to be taken to your favorite podcast app to listen.
Click here to subscribe and listen on your favorite podcast platform >>
- Adobe Launches Micro Internship Initiative With HBCU and HSI Athletes
- Current Guidance on NIL for International Student Athletes
- Bumble Signs 50 Female College Athletes To NIL Deals For Title IX’s 50th Anniversary
- Incoming USC QB Malachi Nelson Announces First NIL Deal
- Division Street’s New NFT Program To Benefit Oregon’s Female Athletes