I’m joined this episode by Stephanie Stabulis, VP and Senior Strategy Director at HireInfluence, an influencer marketing agency. We talk about the types of opportunities out there for student athletes if they can monetize their name, image and likeness and the role she thinks athletic administrators should play. Stephanie also gives advice on how student athletes can best position themselves to capitalize on these opportunities and also mistakes to avoid.
Linked below are articles I wrote for Forbes and Entrepreneur that included Stephanie and the topics discussed in this podcast:
How Student Athletes Can Prepare to Become Entrepreneurs (Entrepreneur)
You can follow Stephanie on Instagram: @therealstephstabulis. You can also follow HireInfluence on virtually any social media platform: @HireInfluence.
If you’re interested in the book publishing chart I mentioned in the episode, you can view it here.
You can listen below or click the Subscribe button at the end of this post to be taken to your favorite podcast app to listen.
Click here to subscribe and listen on your favorite podcast platform >>
- Adobe Launches Micro Internship Initiative With HBCU and HSI Athletes
- Current Guidance on NIL for International Student Athletes
- Bumble Signs 50 Female College Athletes To NIL Deals For Title IX’s 50th Anniversary
- Incoming USC QB Malachi Nelson Announces First NIL Deal
- Division Street’s New NFT Program To Benefit Oregon’s Female Athletes