I’m joined this episode by Stephanie Stabulis, VP and Senior Strategy Director at HireInfluence, an influencer marketing agency. We talk about the types of opportunities out there for student athletes if they can monetize their name, image and likeness and the role she thinks athletic administrators should play. Stephanie also gives advice on how student athletes can best position themselves to capitalize on these opportunities and also mistakes to avoid.
Linked below are articles I wrote for Forbes and Entrepreneur that included Stephanie and the topics discussed in this podcast:
How Student Athletes Can Prepare to Become Entrepreneurs (Entrepreneur)
You can follow Stephanie on Instagram: @therealstephstabulis. You can also follow HireInfluence on virtually any social media platform: @HireInfluence.
If you’re interested in the book publishing chart I mentioned in the episode, you can view it here.
You can listen below or click the Subscribe button at the end of this post to be taken to your favorite podcast app to listen.
Click here to subscribe and listen on your favorite podcast platform >>
- What Pro Sports COVID-19 Testing Protocols Can Teach College Athletics - July 28, 2020
- Why is College Tennis Taking a Hit? - June 30, 2020
- Kristi Dosh on The Ruling Podcast - June 29, 2020
- Black Student Athletes Using Their Voices To Demand Change - June 24, 2020
- Race and Intercollegiate Athletics - June 4, 2020
- Wright State Cuts Three Sports - June 3, 2020
- BGSU Baseball Saved - June 2, 2020
- UAH Hockey Saved For 2020-21 Season - June 2, 2020
- Brown Transitioning 11 Varsity Teams to Club Status - May 29, 2020
- University of Alabama in Huntsville Extends Lifeline to Cut Sports - May 27, 2020