I’m joined this episode by Stephanie Stabulis, VP and Senior Strategy Director at HireInfluence, an influencer marketing agency. We talk about the types of opportunities out there for student athletes if they can monetize their name, image and likeness and the role she thinks athletic administrators should play. Stephanie also gives advice on how student athletes can best position themselves to capitalize on these opportunities and also mistakes to avoid.
Linked below are articles I wrote for Forbes and Entrepreneur that included Stephanie and the topics discussed in this podcast:
How Student Athletes Can Prepare to Become Entrepreneurs (Entrepreneur)
You can follow Stephanie on Instagram: @therealstephstabulis. You can also follow HireInfluence on virtually any social media platform: @HireInfluence.
If you’re interested in the book publishing chart I mentioned in the episode, you can view it here.
You can listen below or click the Subscribe button at the end of this post to be taken to your favorite podcast app to listen.
Click here to subscribe and listen on your favorite podcast platform >>
- Revisiting Why College Tennis Programs Are Being Eliminated - January 25, 2021
- ACC And SEC Big Winners In 2020-21 College Football Playoff Payouts - December 21, 2020
- Student Athlete Mental Health and Creating a Safe and Supportive Culture - December 8, 2020
- Proposed Changes to NCAA Name, Image and Likeness Regulations for Division I - December 3, 2020
- Brand Deals for Student Athletes in the NIL Era - December 1, 2020
- NCAA Group Licensing in the NIL Era - November 4, 2020
- Name, Image and Likeness for Community College Student Athletes - October 20, 2020
- NAIA Becomes First In College Sports To Pass Name, Image And Likeness Legislation - October 20, 2020
- Advancing Blacks in Sports - September 29, 2020
- Bipartisan House Bill Introduced on Name, Image and Likeness Rights - September 24, 2020
- Revisiting Why College Tennis Programs Are Being Eliminated
- Brands Are Ready for Name, Image and Likeness Legislation
- Is a Lack of College Football Parity Hurting Television Ratings?
- College Football Coaching Salaries: Atlantic Coast Conference
- ACC And SEC Big Winners In 2020-21 College Football Playoff Payouts