I’m joined by Matt Fairhurst, founder and CEO of Skedulo, to discuss how his company is working with BioReference Laboratories to implement COVID-19 testing protocols in professional sports leagues like the NBA and MLS.
One of the hurdles faced by professional sports was how to efficiently test everyone – from players and coaches to officials, broadcasters and others involved with live competition. Matt’s company partnered with BioReference Laboratories to use its deskless workforce productivity software to implement testing protocols and efficiently test large numbers of people in these leagues on a regular basis.
Matt shares insights from the pros and conversations he’s been having with universities about bringing students back on campus for the fall. We talk about what college athletic administrators can learn from what we know so far and how to prepare as we move into fall sports season.
In today’s Business Tip, I talked about two pieces of software that make my business infinitely more efficient: Appointment for scheduling all my calls and meetings and MeetEdgar ($10/mo off with my link) for managing my social media and repurposing all of my content.
You can listen below or click the Subscribe button at the end of this post to be taken to your favorite podcast app to listen.
Click here to subscribe and listen on your favorite podcast platform >>
Transcription for this episode is coming soon
- Nineteen States Now Have Name, Image and Likeness Laws - June 15, 2021
- How Artificial Intelligence Can Help Student Athletes Monetize Their NIL - June 10, 2021
- ‘Reverse Sponsorship’ Sees Baylor University Buy Naming Rights At Topgolf Waco - June 7, 2021
- Is There A Title IX Issue With Notre Dame’s Football Recruiting Billboards? - June 7, 2021
- The NAIA’s Experience with NIL - June 3, 2021
- Student Athletes as Social Media Influencers: The Issues They’ll Face - June 2, 2021
- Oklahoma Becomes 18th State with an NIL Law - June 2, 2021
- Nevada Becomes 17th State with an NIL Law - May 31, 2021
- An Update on NCAA, State and Federal NIL Legislation - May 27, 2021
- Dos Equis Expands College Sports Portfolio With Big Noon Kickoff Sponsorship On FOX Sports - May 19, 2021
- Nineteen States Now Have Name, Image and Likeness Laws
- How Artificial Intelligence Can Help Student Athletes Monetize Their NIL
- ‘Reverse Sponsorship’ Sees Baylor University Buy Naming Rights At Topgolf Waco
- Is There A Title IX Issue With Notre Dame’s Football Recruiting Billboards?
- The NAIA’s Experience with NIL