Dr Pepper is bringing back “Fansville,” its episodic drama featuring parody storytelling from a college football fanatic town, for a fourth year this season. Fans will recognize many of the faces returning to this year’s episodes, including Brian Bosworth as Sheriff. In addition to featuring a student athlete for the first time—thanks to new NIL rules—“Fansville” is also adding College Football Hall of Famer Joe Theismann to the cast this year.
- How to Get a College Coaching Job as an International Candidate
- LSU Gymnast Olivia Dunne Announces First NIL Brand Deal Is With Activewear Brand Vuori
- The Earning Potential for Student Athletes in Arizona
- Turnkey Tailgating Business Booming As Fans Return To College Football Stadiums
- The NIL Economy in Columbus, Ohio