One of the most popular posts in the history of BusinessofCollegeSports.com was Kristi Dosh’s post breaking down the television contracts in each AQ conference. She’s updated that post over on ESPN.com with the news of the ACC’s new deal.
- Lessons from a Navy Seal Turned DIII Athletic Director
- The Leadership Locker Podcast: How College Athletes Can Now Monetize Their Brand
- Buddy Boeheim Lands Cereal Box Deal in Another First of the NIL Era
- UNC Partners With The Brandr Group For Group Licensing Program For College Athletes
- How Compliance Administrators are Navigating the Early Days of NIL Rights