Tracker: NIL Policies by Institution
Disclaimer: The information provided below is updated as frequently as possible, and although we try to ensure all information provided is accurate, we cannot guarantee that these links are to the most current version of school rules. Student athletes, brands and other interested parties should always check in with the relevant athletic department to ensure you have the latest version of the rules before relying on them in making business decisions.
We’re doing our best to track institutional-level NIL rules and regulations here. If you’ve seen something we’ve missed, we’d love to hear about it.
Last updated July 26, 2021
NCAA – Division I, II and III (passed)
Institutional NIL Policies by State
University of Louisville (policy sent to boosters)
University of Louisiana System (includes Grambling State, Louisiana Tech, McNeese State, Nicholls State, Northwestern State, Southeastern Louisiana, University of Louisiana Lafayette, University of Louisiana Monroe and University of New Orleans)
Colgate University (final policy still in progress)
- Lessons from a Navy Seal Turned DIII Athletic Director
- The Leadership Locker Podcast: How College Athletes Can Now Monetize Their Brand
- Buddy Boeheim Lands Cereal Box Deal in Another First of the NIL Era
- UNC Partners With The Brandr Group For Group Licensing Program For College Athletes
- How Compliance Administrators are Navigating the Early Days of NIL Rights