Tracker: NIL Policies by Institution
Disclaimer: The information provided below is updated as frequently as possible, and although we try to ensure all information provided is accurate, we cannot guarantee that these links are to the most current version of school rules. Student athletes, brands and other interested parties should always check in with the relevant athletic department to ensure you have the latest version of the rules before relying on them in making business decisions.
We’re doing our best to track institutional-level NIL rules and regulations here. If you’ve seen something we’ve missed, we’d love to hear about it.
Last updated September 17, 2021
NCAA – Division I, II and III (passed)
Institutional NIL Policies by State
Wichita State University (policy not posted on athletics site, but AD detailed in a news interview)
University of Louisiana System (includes Grambling State, Louisiana Tech, McNeese State, Nicholls State, Northwestern State, Southeastern Louisiana, University of Louisiana Lafayette, University of Louisiana Monroe and University of New Orleans)
Colgate University (final policy still in progress)
- Stephen Curry and SC30 Inc. Sign Azzi Fudd to Groundbreaking Brand Relationship
- Game Face Podcast: Advice for Student Athletes on Working With Brands
- Rayquan Smith Signs First HBCU NIL Deal With a Pro Sports Team
- Gatorade’s First NIL Deal is With Paige Bueckers
- Game Face: My New NIL Podcast with Linktree for Student Athletes