Tracker: NIL Policies by Institution
Disclaimer: The information provided below is updated as frequently as possible, and although we try to ensure all information provided is accurate, we cannot guarantee that these links are to the most current version of school rules. Student athletes, brands and other interested parties should always check in with the relevant athletic department to ensure you have the latest version of the rules before relying on them in making business decisions.
We’re doing our best to track institutional-level NIL rules and regulations here. If you’ve seen something we’ve missed, we’d love to hear about it.
Last updated April 1, 2022
NCAA – Division I, II and III (passed)
Institutional NIL Policies by State
Wichita State University (policy not posted on athletics site, but AD detailed in a news interview)
University of Louisiana System (includes Grambling State, Louisiana Tech, McNeese State, Nicholls State, Northwestern State, Southeastern Louisiana, University of Louisiana Lafayette, University of Louisiana Monroe and University of New Orleans)
Colgate University (final policy still in progress)
- NACDA Young Professionals Cover Letter/Resume/Mock Interview Workshop 2022
- Chloe V. Mitchell Adds PlayBooked Podcast to College Athletes Network
- Boosta Inks Duke’s Men’s Soccer Team and Coach Kerr to NIL Deals
- Helping Your Athletes Become Entrepreneurs
- Matt Leinart and Caleb Williams Launch an NFT Platform for High School and College Athletes