With home games against Texas and USC, Notre Dame has the highest average ticket price at home this season at $332.09, according to ticket search engineTiqIQ. It’s the highest preseason average TiqIQ has recorded in the past five years.
Three of the five most expensive games right now will feature Notre Dame, two in South Bend. Notre Dame vs. Boston College at Fenway Park is averaging a whopping $919.90 per ticket. Texas at Notre Dame comes in second at $829.29, and USC at Notre Dame ranks fifth at $590.81.
Want to see the Top Five most expensive games this year and the Top 10 most expensive teams?
- Name, Image and Likeness for Community College Student Athletes - October 20, 2020
- NAIA Becomes First In College Sports To Pass Name, Image And Likeness Legislation - October 20, 2020
- Advancing Blacks in Sports - September 29, 2020
- Bipartisan House Bill Introduced on Name, Image and Likeness Rights - September 24, 2020
- How SEC Teams Handled Ticketing And Seating For The 2020 Football Season - September 24, 2020
- Dr Pepper Brings Back Fansville And Doubles Tuition Giveaway Program This College Football Season - September 24, 2020
- The College Admissions Scandal: How Can We Prevent Another One? - September 22, 2020
- My Favorite Football Decor for Your House This College Football Season - September 11, 2020
- Can College Coaching Salaries be Contained? - September 9, 2020
- College Football TV Schedule For Start of 2020 Season - August 28, 2020
- College Football Coaching Salaries: SEC
- Name, Image and Likeness for Community College Student Athletes
- What a Federal NIL Bill Could Mean for NCAA Athletes as Social Media Influencers
- NAIA Becomes First In College Sports To Pass Name, Image And Likeness Legislation
- College Football Coaching Salaries: Pac-12