Student athletes came the closest they’ve ever come to being classified as employees when Northwestern scholarship football student athletes petitioned the National Labor Relations Board in early 2014. That journey, however, came to an end today when the full NLRB panel in D.C. dismissed the petition.
- College Football Playoff Payouts: 2014-2020
- Advice for International Student Athletes on NIL
- Uncertainty Remains For High School Student Athletes On NIL Rights
- 5 Things for ADs To Have On Their Radar For a ‘Return to Normal’ in 2021-22
- Southeastern Conference Expansion Means More Money for Member Schools [TV]