I was recently on campus at University of Florida speaking in the Department of Sport Management about name, image and likeness. While I was visiting, I was asked to record for the department’s podcast: Voices from the Field.
I chatted about my career transition from attorney to sports business reporter and my career advice for students looking to break into the sports field.
You can check out my interview on YouTube below, on iTunes or other podcast platforms.
- MEAC/Syracuse and SWAC/Pac-12 Partnerships Show Commitment to Diversity Initiatives
- Charting a Course for the Future of the MEAC
- Voices from the Field: My Career in Sports [Podcast]
- Phil Knight And Former NIKE Execs Launch Oregon-Focused NIL Company
- MaximBet Offers Statewide NIL Deal To Every NCAA Female Student Athlete In Colorado