I was recently on campus at University of Florida speaking in the Department of Sport Management about name, image and likeness. While I was visiting, I was asked to record for the department’s podcast: Voices from the Field.
I chatted about my career transition from attorney to sports business reporter and my career advice for students looking to break into the sports field.
You can check out my interview on YouTube below, on iTunes or other podcast platforms.
- First College Football Athlete With Down Syndrome Inks NIL Deal
- Adobe Launches Micro Internship Initiative With HBCU and HSI Athletes
- Current Guidance on NIL for International Student Athletes
- Bumble Signs 50 Female College Athletes To NIL Deals For Title IX’s 50th Anniversary
- Incoming USC QB Malachi Nelson Announces First NIL Deal