Just in case you don’t get enough of me on here, I’ve got some links for you:
- Yesterday I joined Shawn Arnell on the Shawn and Wally show over in Arkansas to talk about conference television deals, school-specific broadcasting revenue and the BCS. You can listen here.
- Today I joined Tim Brando on SportingNews Radio and XM/Sirius to talk about conference television deals, the Longhorn Network, how the gap between AQs and non-AQs is about more than conference distributions and where I think college football is headed. You can listen here.
- BusinessofCollegeSports.com was featured on NCAA.org yesterday on the NCAA Insider blog. You can read here.
- Ole Miss Football Team All Offered NIL Deal from Blue Delta Jeans
- How to Get a College Coaching Job as an International Candidate
- LSU Gymnast Olivia Dunne Announces First NIL Brand Deal Is With Activewear Brand Vuori
- The Earning Potential for Student Athletes in Arizona
- Turnkey Tailgating Business Booming As Fans Return To College Football Stadiums