After writing about the football finances of the SEC, Big Ten, ACC, Pac-10, Big 12, Big East, Conference USA and the Mid-American Conference, it’s time to…
Tag Archives Nevada
About Business of College Sports
BusinessofCollegeSports.com was founded in 2011 by sports business analyst Kristi Dosh. We aim to provide the latest news and analysis on issues that impact athletic departments, athletic administrators, marketers, sponsors and other businesses that provide services to the industry.
- Group Licensing Opportunities Continue To Grow For Student Athletes
- College Construction Round-Up May 2023 Part I
- University of Mississippi Athletes Kick Off May With Day of Service
- How Much Did Schools Make from EA Sports’s NCAA Football Previously?
- Q & A: Antoine Burrell, Founder of B.E. Collective + Sports Marketing Agency
- MarketPryce Team Continues MP Campus Tour With UVA Visit