Nate Appleman, the director of HOK’s global Sports + Recreation + Entertainment practice, joins me to discuss the latest trends in college athletic facility design. We talk about how unique design features like Clemson’s slide are dreamed up and how architects and designers ensure the unique qualities of each program are reflected in the completed facility. We also chatted about some upcoming projects and the trends we all should watch out for in 2020 and beyond.
You can listen below or click the Subscribe button at the end of this post to be taken to your favorite podcast app to listen.
Click here to subscribe and listen on your favorite podcast platform >>
- Micconope 1851 Partners with Basepath to Streamline Operations
- Pack of Wolves NIL Collective Launches to Support North Carolina State Athletes
- NACDA Young Professionals Cover Letter/Resume/Mock Interview Workshop 2022
- NCAA Issues NIL Guidance to Schools Regarding Third Party Involvement
- Chloe V. Mitchell Adds PlayBooked Podcast to College Athletes Network