I recently wrote for Forbes on ways in which Title IX may present hurdles to any name, image and likeness legislation that goes into effect. Give that a read and then come listen to Jeff Schemmel of College Sports Solutions joining me to take a deeper dive and help athletic departments prepare. We discuss recruiting concerns, whether football and men’s basketball can continue to be marketed more heavily than other sports and what athletic departments should be doing right now to prepare for the forthcoming legislation.
You can listen below or click the Subscribe button at the end of this post to be taken to your favorite podcast app to listen.
Click here to subscribe and listen on your favorite podcast platform >>
- Santa Clara Women’s Soccer Team All Get NIL Deals with ChiliSleep
- Trends in Name, Image and Likeness in the First Few Months
- Two New Platforms Will Help Florida Student Athletes Land More NIL Deals
- Florida Gator Anthony Richardson Is Focusing Only On Six- And Seven-Figure NIL Deals
- UniWorld Group Launching NIL Program For Black Student Athletes