I recently wrote for Forbes on ways in which Title IX may present hurdles to any name, image and likeness legislation that goes into effect. Give that a read and then come listen to Jeff Schemmel of College Sports Solutions joining me to take a deeper dive and help athletic departments prepare. We discuss recruiting concerns, whether football and men’s basketball can continue to be marketed more heavily than other sports and what athletic departments should be doing right now to prepare for the forthcoming legislation.
You can listen below or click the Subscribe button at the end of this post to be taken to your favorite podcast app to listen.
Click here to subscribe and listen on your favorite podcast platform >>
- Lessons from a Navy Seal Turned DIII Athletic Director
- The Leadership Locker Podcast: How College Athletes Can Now Monetize Their Brand
- Buddy Boeheim Lands Cereal Box Deal in Another First of the NIL Era
- UNC Partners With The Brandr Group For Group Licensing Program For College Athletes
- How Compliance Administrators are Navigating the Early Days of NIL Rights