Nate Appleman, the director of HOK’s global Sports + Recreation + Entertainment practice, joins me to discuss the current state of construction and planning while much of the country is under stay-at-home or safer-at-home orders as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. We talked about whether projects are proceeding as scheduled, if plans are being adjusted and how facilities might look different in the future as a result of new safety and health concerns.
You can listen below or click the Subscribe button at the end of this post to be taken to your favorite podcast app to listen.
Click here to subscribe and listen on your favorite podcast platform >>
- MEAC/Syracuse and SWAC/Pac-12 Partnerships Show Commitment to Diversity Initiatives
- Charting a Course for the Future of the MEAC
- Voices from the Field: My Career in Sports [Podcast]
- Phil Knight And Former NIKE Execs Launch Oregon-Focused NIL Company
- MaximBet Offers Statewide NIL Deal To Every NCAA Female Student Athlete In Colorado