I spoke with a licensing director at a Power 5 school yesterday about the possibility of college football video games coming back after the O’Bannon ruling. You can see his answer in my latest piece for Outkick the Coverage. Or, if you prefer a podcast, you can check out my latest podcast for a full discussion.
Thus far, EA Sports has not replied to my request for comment.
- Adobe Launches Micro Internship Initiative With HBCU and HSI Athletes
- Current Guidance on NIL for International Student Athletes
- Bumble Signs 50 Female College Athletes To NIL Deals For Title IX’s 50th Anniversary
- Incoming USC QB Malachi Nelson Announces First NIL Deal
- Division Street’s New NFT Program To Benefit Oregon’s Female Athletes