I have a new piece over on Smarty Cents explaining how college football programs generate revenue and how it’s all spent. Here’s a sneak peek at the Top 10 most profitable programs (although it’s not really profit since they’re nonprofits, it’s net revenue, but that doesn’t really roll off the tongue)….
- Notre Dame
- Ohio State
For the numbers and a more detailed breakdown, check out my piece on Smarty Cents. I’ll have more posts here on related topics in the near future!
- First College Football Athlete With Down Syndrome Inks NIL Deal
- Adobe Launches Micro Internship Initiative With HBCU and HSI Athletes
- Current Guidance on NIL for International Student Athletes
- Bumble Signs 50 Female College Athletes To NIL Deals For Title IX’s 50th Anniversary
- Incoming USC QB Malachi Nelson Announces First NIL Deal