On Wednesday the National Labor Relations Board’s regional office in Chicago ruled in favor of scholarship student athletes at Northwestern, declaring them employees and allowing them to collectively bargain with the University going forward, much in the same way we’re familiar with professional sports leagues collectively bargaining with their athletes. Here are the answers you need to about how this ruling might impact college football:
What does the ruling mean?
- Game Face: My New NIL Podcast with Linktree for Student Athletes
- Learfield Allied Offers Access to Intellectual Property for NIL
- Oregon Student Athletes Will Rotate As Airbnb Hosts in New NIL Concept
- Oregon-Focused NIL Company Division Street Joins Forces With Opendorse
- Dos Equis Sponsors Wedding At Kyle Field On Game Day