On Wednesday the National Labor Relations Board’s regional office in Chicago ruled in favor of scholarship student athletes at Northwestern, declaring them employees and allowing them to collectively bargain with the University going forward, much in the same way we’re familiar with professional sports leagues collectively bargaining with their athletes. Here are the answers you need to about how this ruling might impact college football:
What does the ruling mean?
- Adobe Launches Micro Internship Initiative With HBCU and HSI Athletes
- Current Guidance on NIL for International Student Athletes
- Bumble Signs 50 Female College Athletes To NIL Deals For Title IX’s 50th Anniversary
- Incoming USC QB Malachi Nelson Announces First NIL Deal
- Division Street’s New NFT Program To Benefit Oregon’s Female Athletes