There’s nothing quite like a matchup between in-state rivals, especially when it’s Louisville and Kentucky on the basketball court. No. 8 seed Kentucky goes into tonight’s NCAA tournament game a 4.5-point underdog to No. 4 seed Louisville, but Kentucky won when the teams met earlier this season. The outcome on the court is really anyone’s guess … but I can tell you the outcome of this season in each athletic department’s respective bank account is a different story.
- Adobe Launches Micro Internship Initiative With HBCU and HSI Athletes
- Current Guidance on NIL for International Student Athletes
- Bumble Signs 50 Female College Athletes To NIL Deals For Title IX’s 50th Anniversary
- Incoming USC QB Malachi Nelson Announces First NIL Deal
- Division Street’s New NFT Program To Benefit Oregon’s Female Athletes