Last Updated on June 5, 2014
There’s nothing quite like a matchup between in-state rivals, especially when it’s Louisville and Kentucky on the basketball court. No. 8 seed Kentucky goes into tonight’s NCAA tournament game a 4.5-point underdog to No. 4 seed Louisville, but Kentucky won when the teams met earlier this season. The outcome on the court is really anyone’s guess … but I can tell you the outcome of this season in each athletic department’s respective bank account is a different story.
- Colorado Football Sells More Than 30,000 Tickets For Its 2023 Spring Game
- How Can International Athletes Get NIL Deals? Here’s How to Do It Safely
- Degree Partners With Giannis Antetokounmpo for Walk-On NIL Deals
- Automating NIL Operations for Collectives and Universities
- NIL Educational Seminar Unveiled for #NACDA23