Last Updated on June 5, 2014 by Kristi Dosh
I don’t know about you, but I love a good fairy tale. Especially when it involves Cinderella and a basketball. This year, the role of Cinderella is being played by University of Dayton, which earned its first berth in the Elite Eight since 1984.
While the rest of us are glued to our television screens, administrators and communications professionals in Dayton are scrambling to answer media requests and capitalize on their moment in the sun. No matter what happens against Florida tomorrow, Dayton will be basking in the afterglow for months, if not years, to come.
- North Carolina Brands Back HBCU Female Athletes With NIL Deal
- UCLA Quarterback Dorian Thompson-Robinson Partners With Crash Bandicoot
- NBCUniversal’s Streaming Platform Peacock Initiates The First NIL Live Sporting Event
- NIL Education Program Pushes Student-Athletes to Become Better Storytellers
- Marshall Tight End Devin Miller Lands Dream NIL Opportunity in Deal With Dr. Squatch