Hot off their national championship win, the Florida State Seminoles are experiencing extremely high demand for football season tickets. With a 90% renewal rate from previous season ticket holders and more than 9,400 new season tickets sold, Florida State could conceivably sell out of season tickets by the end of spring.
The 9,400 new season tickets sold so far this spring is 200% higher than new season tickets sold all of last year. The Seminoles are also seeing a renewal rate that is 210% higher than in past years for existing season ticket holders.
Season ticket sales boost the athletic department in a number of ways.
Click here to keep reading my piece on The Motley Fool.
- First College Football Athlete With Down Syndrome Inks NIL Deal
- Adobe Launches Micro Internship Initiative With HBCU and HSI Athletes
- Current Guidance on NIL for International Student Athletes
- Bumble Signs 50 Female College Athletes To NIL Deals For Title IX’s 50th Anniversary
- Incoming USC QB Malachi Nelson Announces First NIL Deal