Hot off their national championship win, the Florida State Seminoles are experiencing extremely high demand for football season tickets. With a 90% renewal rate from previous season ticket holders and more than 9,400 new season tickets sold, Florida State could conceivably sell out of season tickets by the end of spring.
The 9,400 new season tickets sold so far this spring is 200% higher than new season tickets sold all of last year. The Seminoles are also seeing a renewal rate that is 210% higher than in past years for existing season ticket holders.
Season ticket sales boost the athletic department in a number of ways.
Click here to keep reading my piece on The Motley Fool.
- FSU Women’s Soccer Has First Co-Branded Championship Gear of NIL Era
- How Will NIL Impact College Baseball?
- Cavinder Twins Flex Their Muscles As Entrepreneurs With Their Latest NIL Deal
- Game Face Podcast: NIL Advice from Influential and Linktree
- La’Quanza Glover Believed to be the First HBCU Female with an NIL Deal