Last Updated on September 22, 2014
Last spring, I was interviewed for a student documentary entitled Tebow Time: After the Clock Ran Out. I happened to be in law school during two years of Tebow’s time at Florida, and it’s a time I’ll never forget.
I first heard of Tebow when my grandfather, a fellow Gator and Jacksonville resident, called to tell me he’d committed to Florida. I didn’t follow much in terms of recruiting news, so I didn’t really know about Tebow. I’d learn pretty fast….
Love him or hate him, he holds a special place in Florida football history. I talk about what Tebow and the national championships in football and men’s basketball meant to the university around the 45:50 mark through 47:20.
- Oklahoma Collectives Crimson and Cream, Strengthening Oklahoma Announce Merger
- Upper Deck President Jason Masherah Discusses Brand’s Approach to NIL Partnerships
- Hyatt Times Two: World of Hyatt Partners With Tennessee Receiver Jalin Hyatt
- Oregon State Defensive Back Alex Austin’s Overcoming Adversity Scholarship Fund Selects Three Winners
- Big 12 Conference Forms Business Advisory Council to Guide Strategy