What’s it really like to be a sideline reporter or part of the game day crew a television network? I tell you about my experience shadowing the ACC Network crew!
I went behind the scenes at the UVA vs. Louisville game last weekend to find out what it’s like to be sideline reporter. It’s so much more involved than the average fan thinks. Thank you to Raycom Sports and Rachel Baribeau for letting me tag along and showing me the ropes!
- How to Get a College Coaching Job as an International Candidate
- LSU Gymnast Olivia Dunne Announces First NIL Brand Deal Is With Activewear Brand Vuori
- The Earning Potential for Student Athletes in Arizona
- Turnkey Tailgating Business Booming As Fans Return To College Football Stadiums
- The NIL Economy in Columbus, Ohio